Our Better Than Money Back Guarantee
At Biomechanics Healthcare we take great pride in the care that we provide to our patients and are confident that you will be impressed as well.
While we cannot guarantee results, what we do guarantee is that you will be completely satisfied with the care that you receive at Biomechanics Healthcare.
If you feel that we have fallen short with this, we will refund the complete cost of your most recent treatment, and offer you another treatment completely free of charge.
This better than money back guarantee is just another way of showing you how much we care.
Terms & Conditions
- Biomechanics Healthcare must be notified of intent to claim on our guarantee within 7 days of treatment.
- To claim on guarantee, patient must fill out a short questionnaire for training & development purposes.
- Refunds will be processed in the via the same method that payment was made.
- Treatments which have been fully or partially paid with insurance (private health, medicare, workcover, DVA or other), the portion covered by insurance will be refunded to the appropriate body. Patient will only be refunded their out of pocket expenses.
Your Claiming Options At Biomechanics Healthcare Cronulla
EFTPOS is available for all your purchases and payments. We accept payments from savings or cheque accounts and Visa/Mastercard credit cards.
Health fund rebates are available with most of our services. If you are not sure of the level of your cover please check with your health fund first to find out if you will be able to claim for your treatments.
HICAPS is available for all of our treatments so you can claim the health fund rebate immediately, allowing you to simply pay the difference.
Government Insurance Claims
Entitled Department of Veterans’ Affairs clients may be referred for clinically necessary exercise physiology, physiotherpy, podiatry, osteopathic treatment on a valid D904 referral form.
Medicare rebates for your osteopathy, physiotherapy, podiatry and exercise physiology consultations are available with a referral from your general medical practitioner under the “Enhanced Primary Care (EPC)” or "Chronic Disease Management (CDM)". Please note that this rebate is only for qualifying patients only and is not bulk billed. Currently the rebate is set at $52.95 for both osteopathy & exercise physiology.
Osteopathy, physiotherapy exercise physiology, podiatry and remedial massage treatments are Workcover approved. All you need is approval from your G.P & a claim number and we can begin.
Free 10 Minute Assessment
Are you unsure whether your problem can be fixed, or do you just not know where to start?
Make an appointment with us for a FREE 10 MINUTE ASSESSMENT, and put those uncertainties aside.
Any of our practitioners can conduct this free assessment and will provide you with a written report on:
If we can help
Who you should see
If you should seek other help (scans, GP, insurance claim etc)
Book you in for the necessary appointments
If you're still unsure we can even arrange a phone conversation with the practitioner you have been referred to so that you can be 100% sure that you will be looked after.
How To Book Your Free 10 Minute Assessment
Call Biomechanics Healthcare on 9527 3322 to reserve a time for your FREE 10 MINUTE ASSESSMENT.
Terms & Conditions
- Free 10 minute assessment does not include treatment or advice on how to manage your condition.
- Appointment time for follow-up treatment must be booked for another time as we cannot guarantee there will be time immediately after the free assessment
- If an appointment is booked after the assessment, normal rates apply (i.e using the Free 10 Minute Assessment does not mean that you can obtain your first treatment for a follow-up prices)
- Free 10 minute assessment does not guarantee a diagnosis will be made (In some cases it may be, but you must understand the osteopath cannot always diagnose on behalf of our other practitioners as they are practicing in different lines of medicine)